Monday, March 08, 2004

hey...in conputer lab now.haha.later i still have my science test.yup.okae...my hair is dyed back to very dark brown.yup.dorcus checked it juz now n said "very good"haha.so bored now...sighx.

okae..today waz the start of the el & lib. week....so we had to bring a 'character hat' each.i brought my halloween's witch hat.then added some glitter to and brought it to school.yup.

my brother has gone to nepal on sat.n i ordered my hockey stick!!itz not made of wood n it costs only $80!! :) but jo go n buy the 'voodoo' brand $160. now i still have tuh go buy the bag, socks n shin guards.the yellow balls have already been ordered .we're gonna get the stuff on monday.yup.can't wait tuh use my stick!!oh yea...val's mom n my dad's colleage plays hockey too!!!!so cool...can go play with them...haha.

i wanna watch honey!!! on friday im going for gym @ hpps with zhen ren npei qi.if my mom allows.okae...bell gonna ring soon so write another time...cyaz!! :)

No comments: