Tuesday, March 16, 2004

hey...been to o lazy to post the last few days.woke up at 11.30today!!(that shows my laziness) n i haven't done any of my homework yet.yup.tonite im gonna have chinese tuition but my mom said it waz too late and wants me to change the time earlier.but i haven't even done the homework yet.*lazy me!slap!*

well..on friday...had to lug 2 extremely heavy pplastic gags worth of books.they all came from under my table n locker.stayed back for D&t too.i juz have to design on the piece of wood now.(candle holder.)

went for gym that night too.we didn't really do gym...after warming up, we went to jump on the tramp.mostly talked actually.we went to visit miss phan in the hall round' 8pm.she waz playing badminton with some of the parents.we took up the last court after we found 2 other badminton rackets.and started playing with joanne.zhen ren took over me after awhile.then we suddenly had 3 on two.me jas n peiqi , denise and joanne in another.me n jas we're using slippers, then pei qi had the racket.she had sprained her ankle so she could only stand there.t waz damn funny lor.later then we switched to use tennis rackets.yup.zhen ren waz too busy smsing her frenz .we went back with juz enough time to jump on the tramp a few times, then go.i still had my cough.slept in the car all the way home.

there waz no hockey and tuition on sat.so waz free the whole day.didnt do much.my brother waz coming back that night, so my parents asked me to shift his computer outside to the hall.my bro only came out like at 11.30pm.he bought me this really nice bag with a orange flower on it.skip sunday as al i did waz go my grandparent's house.

monday had hockey.wasn't feeling too well...but manged to survive till the end of training.didn't go back to school as planned to check on the health booklets...but prob on thursday i'll go back after hockey.sigh....still have my stupid cough.
*vaL!!!plan something soon!*

1.53pm. tuesday.

No comments: