Monday, October 05, 2009

Let's just totally ignore that bloody diet I've been on for the past two one week. More veggies, less rice, stick to three meals a day. I just ate cornflakes with banana in yogurt. Gross you say? It probably was, sour, sweet, crispy and gooey. But i don't think i minded it with my brain in a pretty screwed up state right now. Wasn't even thinking when I was trying to make something for myself to eat.

Life's not meaningless just because I failed (S) physical geog, but it does suck like hell. Somehow it feels worse than getting a U for math common tests. I shouldn't feel this bad since I already expected myself to fail, or maybe inside I really didn't THINK i would REALLY fail. Maybe it's because I didn't think i could get such horrible grades for geog, or maybe I just finally felt so bad being one of ms ting's targets.

My other subjects ain't that fantastic either, with a B for GP (i'm happy about that, but can't seem to be happy for it now with that cloud over my head), C for Bio overall (paper 2 was still an E), and E overall for Math (still a U for paper 1 anyway). Let's forget about scholarships and universities for now. 

No comments: