Tuesday, September 04, 2007

i've been so busy with things that i shouldn't be busy with. manga, other blogs instead of this, facebook.and this was supposed to be the week i caught up with my studies.oh wells. you know me anyway. i know myself. and probably won't be able to change anytime soon. and i've been trying to change since primary school? to no avail.

today's highlight.
No Reservations. the movie that is. just watched it with kris today at tiong. surprisingly the theater was not that crowded. great movie i would say. touched my heart. i don't care what others think but it was a nice one to me. maybe cos i'm just a romantic sap. it was just so sweet. then i thought maybe i could have a career as a chef..all those great foods i saw..DESSERTS. i can make them myself! with a fully equipped kitchen and all those ingredients. ahh. food heaven.

well thanks again kris for accompanying me to watch the movie tonight, you enjoyed it too anyway.like you said..i'll consider marrying a chef. all those wonderful foods!

No comments: