Friday, August 03, 2007

yesterday was a good day to blog about, just that i forgot to blog about it last night. well, it'll be nothing interesting to whoever whom reads this, but i found it pretty satisfying.
it was a long day. starting with school and the usual, then it starts from after school, where i go to the library in ages to do some work with an. (point 1) ended up eating first, then drawing a futile graph, then going to sleep. not as productive as i thought i would be. next was drama meeting - lots of laughs, went through some games related to drama, then get chased out of the classroom after the drama meeting just when i wanted to start on one of the homeworks. sat in the canteen with jin yin and rachel, before going for tuition. here's the interesting part - met morgan and qi xuan in ntuc(more like, they found me), then saw tracy walking out of coro! had a really filling dinner, and at the same time the two boys from my tuition class were eating at golden rooster too. off to tuition, and spotted aleee walking out of crown centre! next, nicolle and cuitian found me at my tuition! that cheered my day up considerably. then came news of a certain classmate who was going to join the same maths tuition.sigh.

i would call it a day of chance meetings.

oh yes, drama meeting reminded me of drama senior's farewell - refer to adriani's blog for details. but one of the most important details that i must blog was the visual i had on that day. thee image has been scalded into my brain forever. jeremy humping gimlim as a dare. *shudders* i do believe my reaction was quite amused - laughing maniacally.

well one last thing.
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY ALICIA! you are the first person to actually get to taste my chocolate cornflakes! a whole box of it too!

No comments: