Saturday, June 23, 2007

what am i bloody doing here when i've still got an essay to finish, and 7 papers i have to study for within the next 24 hours. i'm glad the projects and wrapped up, but still think they took far too long.

kris: thank you and i miss them too.

gha: not exactly easy for me to relax like you. haha. but i can't relax even more when i know you're gonna be leaving soon! which part of norway/which school?

i had a really interesting dream last night, but its contents will never make it to this blog. i swear. its too personal. which will probably never come true anyway.
i seriously need to get time off for my knees. once a week games are still aggravating it. the only reason i can't wait to get over with assessment week, slash my motivation (add this to my things to look forward to in july *refer to previous posts)
- acsb carnival
- JUMP performance in singapore (:
- my last div one match with crescent for this year
- go back to being active on SVL
- hopefully to bake more
- don't forget OBlumut and WAKEBOARDING.

i have my motivation back. and apparently my usual sleeping time is 2am now. it better not be permanent.

No comments: