Wednesday, October 11, 2006

i made a promise to myself to start on physics and chem right after i blog (: which are the papers for tmr.and i haven't started at all. oh and 6 days to a month since i last updated.the breaks are getting longer and longer...

so middle of ass week.just 3 more papers to go. the rest weren't so bad. i think, but i do remembering having hand cramps.i figured i haven't exactly been sticking to my regime of studying...quite sad.so much for new years' resolutions.

i have new found care and concern for my tablet now.ever since the bloody harddrive died on me in school at 6.30pm one day[i was being good to stay in school to study and it worked (: ), and my stomach felt in the pits. i lost all my MUSIC , PHOTOS, NOTES (although not really..but ass week was just the week after the next then), VIDEOS WHICH i HAVEN"T WATCHED....AND MANY OTHER THINGS I SHALL NOT MENTION.all gone.poof.just like that.and i didn't have any back up at all.so...when into depression..lost all studying mood until now.which i still haven't recovered the study mood part yet.hm.yes anyway, i realized i shouldn't have sulked and complained so much ( sorry trudy and teresa), because i could get most of the stuff back from my friends or online.it was mostly the hassle i was upset about.and ADOBE PHOTOSHOP.my tablet actually came back in a better comdition..no more creaking hinge.and i got my taskbar back which i lost for a year and a half.ha. so, i found this new appreciation for my tablet, how lucky i am to have it, as compared to my brother's laptop, but still, losing it for those few days made me realise how important it was.(call it cliche, but its true) and yes, the new found appreciation is part of the factor that makes me not go into the study mood.

and i thought i wasn't that dependant on technology as compared to others.well i thought i wasnt.i don't use my phone that much, i do lots of stuff myself, but i still do go on the net everyday..but that's the only part! oh wells.time to change my lifestlye, but it never happens.just like when i wanted to exercise more, be more disciplined, be more healthy by eating fruits, be neater etc. and the list goes on.....

anyone has photos that you think that i think that would concern me even if im not in it, please send it to my email! or send me a link to you photoalbum! thanks. which i doubt this will make any difference since no one comes here except for the occasional passer by.

No comments: