Wednesday, December 15, 2004

december 15 2004, 1.30 am.



hello..
itz late, but me and my brother just finished fixing the washing machine.ha
my christmas shopping isn't done...and my christmas card idea isn't working for me right now.i still got tons more to do before christmas and itz only next week.
i gotta do lotsa baking too.yupp.cookies, brownies, cake.
i gotta go to the library, mail the cards, get some material, sleepover, homework.
sighx.lucky there's no hockey this week.if not i don't think i'll be able to finish what i have to do.

we don't even have a christmas tree.coz my mom says there's no space in the house to put one.im gonna run out of christmas surprises.and i already spent more than $50 on christmas stuff.sighx.

well...i guess im just trying too hard to get everybody something they might actually want, not something that they might just throw aside.

okae....i gotta go sleep.even if im not sleepy now.and start my baking fiesta tmr.

btw...im selling chocolate chips cookies.
tell me if you wanna order from me.

ciao.

No comments: