Monday, October 04, 2004

hey yall
just read my bro's blog.very inspirational..yea rite.itz just very....emotional with all those words..no wonder he says he's almost the top in class fer english.uh - huh ...don't think you guyz get wad i mean.itz just sad.well..i like the colours tho...but i shan't link him..siblings reasons.boo.

well..can't use my bro's camera for now..he lost it.but now i shant lose my own mind and go raving mad.my parents havent got a clue and my mom's birthday is this sat.how nice.signals the end of my exams.which is where im gonna fail.
today's the chinese paper.it wasn't so bad.and i guess the teacher isn't so bad after all.i regret not listening to her in class.this morning i was doing one of her worlsheets last minute..and most of the questions came out in the exam paper.
im so dead for my art.still havent gotten to my strawberries, they're waiting in the fridge.
tmr's my lit.good luck to me.bye bye.

No comments: