Friday, April 02, 2004

hi..
okae..i admit that im lazier than normal now. :) but the teachers give homework too .
well.the crezawards waz great.really!it waz so cool!!the singers were really good.and the dancers too.i wanna watch again!!hehe.it waz on saturday night.

i went for my chinese tuition on friday instead.it is a sec. 1 group and one of them is my schoolmates from 1s1. :) then tmr got the anniversary dinner!!!soo happy gonna see my friends!!yay!!yup.today.i kinda got my ankle injury back during pe.yup.then went to siew ling's house yesterday.watched love actually.it waz so nice!!!!oh...and on wed got the chinese test..i wonder wads my marks?we got our school socks already..not that bad ...their quite comfortable.yup.oh and creative arts?we have to do singing.so a group.then im doing duet with michelle and a solo...i still haven't chosen my song and we have to present next wed.sighx.

okae this entry is really short.a wekk in one paragraph.oh..and oday.before tuition went to buy nikki's birthday present(zig markers) and mac.yup.im bankurpt now.sighz.it rained really heavily today.....really heavy.
okae..bargaining with my mom to lat me go to val's at 1-2 tmr before the anniversary dinner. and finish all my homework tonite..
am i crazy?? :P okae..i got nothing else.
bye.


10.07pm. friday.

No comments: